After a maker marks your project as complete, you will receive an email from CustomMade indicating that it's time to review your experience with the maker. You'll have the opportunity to rate the maker’s work on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, with a 1, 2, or 3-star rating being considered negative, and a 4 or 5-star rating being positive. You will be asked to rate your experience across six criteria:
- Timeliness: Was the maker timely in their responses and updates? Did the maker deliver the finished product within a reasonable amount of time?
- Communication: Did the maker respond to messages in a friendly, helpful manner?
- Professionalism: Did the maker conduct their work in a respectful fashion, listening to ideas and offering suggestions throughout the custom process?
- Quality: Did the maker’s communication, profile, and listings indicate that they were qualified for the job?
- Shipping/delivery: Did the maker ship the product with care? Was the packaging appropriate for the item?
- Value: Did the total project cost and time to completion align with the quality of the finished item?
Here's how to leave a review:
Log in to your account. Then, hover over Your Account and select Projects from the drop down menu.