Signing up to receive hourly or daily Job Board Alert emails is one of the easiest ways to find and win more jobs. You can customize your Job Board Alerts to display the jobs that are most relevant to you whether you're looking for furniture projects within an hour’s drive of your workshop, or jewelry projects from across the country.
Our research shows customers are most likely to do business with the makers they hear from first. Opting into hourly Job Board Alerts gives you the best possible chance to connect with customers soon after they’ve posted their project.
Here's how to set them up:
1. Login to your CustomMade account and navigate to the Job Board Alerts signup page, found by clicking "Account."
2. To opt in or out of receiving the Job Board Alert email, click "none," "hourly" or "daily" under the "Frequency" drop-down.
3. Next, decide whether you would like a daily or hourly Job Board Alert email notification. We highly recommend signing up for hourly Job Board Alerts as customers who receive feedback from makers quickly are far more likely to accept a proposal and complete a job.
4. Next, select a distance under the "Location" drop-down. If you select "Unlimited," you will receive jobs posted by customers from anywhere in the world. Or, you can select a radius between 25 and 200 miles of your address. (We'll use the city listed on your profile to determine which alerts fit your criteria.)
5. Next, click on the "Area(s) of expertise" drop-down to select the job categories you would like included in your hourly or daily alert email. You can select up to 5 categories/areas of expertise.
6. Once you've selected your preferences they will be saved. You can edit your preferences at any time by repeating the above steps.