After a maker ships a completed project to the customer, the customer will receive emails from CustomMade encouraging them to review their experience with the maker. The customer has the opportunity to rate the maker's work on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, with a 1, 2, or 3-star rating being considered negative, and a 4 or 5-star rating being positive. The customer will be asked to rate their experience across six criteria:
- Timeliness: Was the maker timely in their responses and updates? Did the maker deliver the finished product within a reasonable amount of time?
- Communication: Did the maker respond to messages in a friendly, helpful manner?
- Professionalism: Did the maker conduct their work in a respectful fashion, listening to ideas and offering suggestions throughout the custom process?
- Quality: Did the maker’s communication and profile indicate that they were qualified for the job?
- Shipping/delivery: Did the maker ship the product with care? Was the packaging appropriate for the item?
- Value: Did the total project cost and time to completion align with the quality of the finished item?
Makers with positive reviews are more likely to win jobs than those with no reviews. As a project nears completion, we encourage makers to reach out to the customer to remind them that reviews are greatly appreciated and important in helping secure additional jobs in the future.